Challenge 30 Blog

Welcome to Challenge 30's Blog

Please follow me and keep up to date with my challenges

Find out more @ challenge30.co.uk

Wednesday 30 November 2011

Skydive with Challenge 30


Challenge 30 has arranged to do a skydive in Northamptonshire and is putting together a team of people to do it with them!

Its on Sunday 20th May 2012 at Hinton Skydive Center, all you need to pay is a £30 deposit online and as long as you can raise £300 you will not have to pay another penny for this Challenge!!!

What to do next! ...

If this sounds like something you would like to do please Email me at challenge30@live.com and I can provide you with all the information and sponsor forms!

You can also look and click attend on the facebook event  to keep up to date with this event.

Please follow my Blog all the support means so much to me!
I am also on Facebook, twitter, and Google plus!
and remember every time you click on an advert on this page a donation goes to charity x

No comments:

Post a Comment