Challenge 30 Blog

Welcome to Challenge 30's Blog

Please follow me and keep up to date with my challenges

Find out more @ challenge30.co.uk

Wednesday 9 November 2011

Why am I doing this!!!


I consider myself as one of the world extremely lucky people, I was born and raised in England and have always had a world of opportunities on my door step, I consider myself lucky because there is so much suffering in the world, people suffering from malnutrition due to lack of food, no clean water to drink, no shelter, no education, woman and children suffering from abuse and simply a basic lack of human rights that every human being on the planet should be entitled to.

I sat at home wondering what I could do to make a difference in the lives of these people how I could help give people, especially children, hope. Everyone deserves hope, everyone deserves to dream and everyone deserves opportunities, I believe that providing people with their basic human rights, the right to an education, the right to eat, the right to drink clean and safe water and the right to have self-respect and to be treated respectfully by others is something that we should all work closely together to help achieve.

I decided that I would set myself a challenge to raise as much money as possible to help children suffering around the world, I came across a charity called Hope for Children that runs amazing projects around the world and I have set myself a task, it’s called Challenge 30, I am hoping that Challenge 30 will raise a substantial amount of money to help the charity Hope for Children, helping them to make a difference.

With my 30th birthday soon approaching I have decided to dedicate my 30th year to help children, I will be completing 30 challenges over the year including treks, runs, a skydive and facing my biggest fear amongst plenty of other crazy things in return for sponsorship for the charity Hope for Children  

Please visit my website to find out more www.challenge30.co.uk

Thank you for taking the time to listen to me

Love and best wishes

Sarah xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment