Challenge 30 Blog

Welcome to Challenge 30's Blog

Please follow me and keep up to date with my challenges

Find out more @ challenge30.co.uk

Sunday 13 May 2012

CHALLENGE No 1: 26 mile London Trek-a-thon

Challenge 30 has begun and i have sore feet! lol

Today I completed CHALLENGE NUMBER 1 of 30 a 26 mile trek around London
SUNDAY 13th May 2012
TOTAL RAISED TO DATE £1500 please add to this one my JUSTGIVING PAGE and help me save lives

Alison Catchpole and Jackie Argent completed this Trek with me in under 8 hours (including stopping time to eat and stretch!)

The Trek started in The Olympic village and ended up in Greenwich walking along a canal through Camden and past Buckingham Palace where the changing of the guards was taking place and along the Themes.

I thought that this would be one of the easier challenges and maybe it was! (in that case I'm scared about the rest!) I am not sure i have ever had blisters as big! poor feet!

This was an amazing Challenge, although I am in London a lot I tend to pop on to the tube pop up where I need to be and then disappear back underground again, it was great to see more of London! I discovered Little Venice! what a lovely place! cute little river boat cafĂ©'s that I will be visiting one day

To take a look at all the photos take a look at the Facebook album CLICK HERE and whilst your there feel free to add me and follow the rest of my challenges :)




Add me an FACEBOOK
Follow me on TWITTER

Challenges completed to date

1. 26 Mile London Trek

No comments:

Post a Comment