Challenge 30 Blog

Welcome to Challenge 30's Blog

Please follow me and keep up to date with my challenges

Find out more @ challenge30.co.uk

Sunday 18 September 2011

Its all coming together!!!

Hello my Challenge 30 friends!

Thank you so much for visiting my blog, Its great that you took the time out of your day to read this!

For those of you that are following me on facebook thanks for the support its been great for those of you that aren't do it!! lol

This is just a quick update to let you guys know how things are coming on, its not been easy working out my way around Facebook pages, Twitter, websites and blogs! I cut hair most of the time and I know my way around a computer just about, but this is something else but thanks to all the advise from you guys I am getting there.

I still need some more Challenges and it would be great if you could suggest some??

Once again thank you so much for the support it means so much!

Love Sarah

Challenge 30 x

No comments:

Post a Comment