Challenge 30 Blog

Welcome to Challenge 30's Blog

Please follow me and keep up to date with my challenges

Find out more @ challenge30.co.uk

Tuesday 27 September 2011

A nice day for a Boot Sale!

Hey Guys,

Challenge 30 had its first Car Boot and raised £60 towards the grand total or donations going to Hope for Children bringing the total up to £300 and what an amazing day for it!! The sun was shining (in fact I came back a little red!)

I would just like to thanks all the guys who donated things for me to sell and thanks to Alice for coming with me and putting up with the crazy people that tried to buy everything for 1p even when they new the money was going to charity!!! lol some people!

To find out more about Challenge 30 visit my web page  or find me on facebook 

Thanks for stopping by

Sarah xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment