Challenge 30 Blog

Welcome to Challenge 30's Blog

Please follow me and keep up to date with my challenges

Find out more @ challenge30.co.uk

Tuesday 20 September 2011

The Training Begins and its going to be a long journey!!

Hello my friends and how are you today? Today I am feeling great and my Challenge 30 Training began yesterday, there is now 233 days left until the challenges begin, OK, that might sound a lot but I need to get in to the fittest physical condition that I have ever been in in order to climb mountains, trek for days, cycle across countries and run marathons and that is going to take a lot of hard work!

Last year I took part in the odd 10k run, before I started to train for the runs I hadn't run since school! actually who am I kidding, I never ran at school! Cross county used to involve me and my best mate strolling to the park, having a sneaky fag behind the sheds and strolling back!!! After I completed the 10k runs I stopped running for nearly a year until last night!

Now last night I can hardly call a run! a fast walk with a minute or so of running in the middle a couple of times, I really didn't realise my fitness levels had dropped sooooooooooo much and its made me realise how hard I am going to have to work to complete Challenge 30 and the hard work begins now

This morning I got up bright and early and headed down to the local swimming baths for swim before work, I felt great when I was in the water, it was the getting out that was the problem! has anyone ever experienced that?? my legs where like jelly and then I had a full day of work to complete! oh well... No Pain, No Gain as they say

I would love to here what you think about my training or if you have any tips? so please do leave a comment bellow

and I would be honoured if you could follow me on ...

Facebook and twitter and also follow this blog for updates

Thank so much for supporting me

Love Sarah xx

No comments:

Post a Comment